Land train Prices
Join us for a scenic journey with panoramic views of Christchurch harbour, the nature reserve and the sea
Current service status
Land Train and Land Rover: winter season service
The Landtrain and the Land Rover have now stopped running for the winter months. We look forward to seeing you all in 2022.
Tickets for the Hengistbury Head land train service are only available from the guards on the train.
Ticket prices are one-way. Card payments only. Please pay the guard on the train.
- Adults £2.20
- Children (4-16 years) £0.60
- Family Ticket (2 adults, up to 3 children and 1 dog) £5.50
- Dogs £0.20
- Luggage from £0.50 (pushchairs are free**)
- Boats/trailers from £5.00
- Land Rover £20.00. This service is for beach hut and Black House users to transport their luggage or equipment. Booking required at least 48 hours in advance, ideally 72 hours please. Please call 01202 425517 or email us to book.
- Groups: for groups of 20 or more people, please email us to confirm a price.
** The land train can accommodate carry-on luggage only. Please pre-book the Land Rover service for a lot of luggage to take to a beach hut (see details above)