Calendar competition terms
Hengistbury Head Calendar Competition
Each year, we look for seasonal photos of Hengistbury Head for our calendar. We sell the calendar in our gift shop, to raise money for the work we do on site.
Please remember this is for a calendar rather than a photography contest. We are looking for scenic views of Hengistbury Head, not wildlife photos. We are looking for cheerful and colourful rather than moody and atmospheric. Ideally, the photos will be landscape and keep people to a minimum.
Winners will be featured in our next calendar and receive a free copy of the calendar. The most liked photo (as voted for by our visitors) will also receive a £20 Hengistbury Head gift voucher.
Competition rules for the 2021 calendar:
1. The competition is free to enter and is open to all ages.
2. The closing date is 1st February 2020.
3. Entries must be e-mailed to email@example.com and please type
'Photography Competition' in the subject of the e-mail.
4. The file must be at least 1mb in size.
5. Entries will not be accepted by post and any postal entries will not be entered or returned.
6. Telephone or e-mail confirmation of receipt is not available.
7. There is no limit to the number of entries each person enters.
8. The judges’ decision is final.
9. The photographer retains copyright and will be credited if their photo is successful.
10. Winners will be notified by 1st April 2020.
11. If people feature in your photograph (not recommended), you must obtain their written permission
to use the photograph for the calendar, in accordance with GDPR (For more information visit
the Information Commisioner's Office website).
Please email Jo Bungay or call 01202 451618