A voucher is the perfect gift, whatever the occasion
Our £5 and £10 gift vouchers are available from the shop at the Visitor Centre - you can use them to buy goods in our shop, or to pay for events at the Visitor Centre.
There are some terms and conditions - take a look at these below.
Terms and Conditions
- Hengistbury Head Gift Vouchers are available for purchase at the Visitor Centre shop.
- Hengistbury Head Gift Vouchers can be used to purchase goods in the Hengistbury Head shop or to pay for events at the Visitor Centre.
- Vouchers cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed.
- Vouchers cannot be refunded or exchanged for cash or other denominated vouchers.
- If an intended purchase is for a higher amount than the face value of the voucher(s), the difference can be made up with cash or debit/credit card payment. If it is less, then change cannot be given.
- Gift Vouchers will be subject to verification at time of presentation and Hengistbury Head Visitor Centre reserves the right not to accept any vouchers that have or appear to have been forged, damaged, defaced or otherwise tampered with.
- Vouchers cannot be sold to any third parties without our consent. If we do give our consent then such consent may be subject to any conditions which we impose. In any event you may not sell the Vouchers through the internet without our express written consent, which you must obtain before making any such sale. We reserve the right at all times to refuse to permit any sale of Vouchers by you to a third party.
- Hengistbury Head Visitor Centre is owned and operated by Bournemouth Borough Council. Bournemouth Borough Council reserves the right to add to or amend these terms and conditions from time to time, where we consider it reasonable and necessary to do so for security, regulatory or other legal reasons. Reasonable notice will be given where possible. The current conditions will be available on our website www.visithengistburyhead.co.uk
- When returning goods purchased with a Gift Voucher, you will be credited with a Gift Voucher to the value of the one used in the original transaction.
If you would like to discuss these terms and conditions, please contact us.